Power washing also known as pressure washing has many commercial uses making it one of the most effective ways to clean and protect areas around your facility. This mega-powerful tool is capable of erasing even the most stubborn dirt and stains. Below are some of the tough and messy substances that can be removed from areas around your building to improve appearance and ensure safety:
- Grease – Left by cars, the grease in your parking lot can be a safety issue if someone were to slip on it. Along with the grease from cars the perimeter around your trash receptacles can also produce grease buildup with spilled food and liquids that collect, another cause for a hazardous slip and fall accident. Both these areas also affect the interior of your building with people walking in these areas and attracting dirt and grime into your building.
- Weather Stains and Airborne Pollution – Looking at your building’s walls, outdoor areas, and signs all this could be stained be the chemicals in rain and the dirt in the air. Especially buildings with rough exterior surfaces, they collect dirt that darkens the surface over time.
- Gum – Have you ever looked at the sidewalks and seen a bunch of black spots, that is gum. When dropped gum quickly collects dirt and grime and becomes a nasty black spot. Other than being unsanitary, gum makes your exterior entrance or sidewalks of your building look shabby and unprofessional. These can only be removed by power washers.
- Mineral Deposits – Brick and masonry often times leak a chalky white mineral deposit. Check to see if your building is resulting in these ugly stains. Mineral deposits are not necessarily harmful but they do not create a positive impression.
- Mold and Mildew – Though sometimes cleaning mold or mildew requires additional chemical treatment power washing can get the job done for many cases. Mold and mildew stains can be found on buildings typically in spots that stay damp, such as shrubbery, air conditioning units, and where shade is prominent. Mold can also erode certain surfaces so the sooner it is removed the better.
- Graffiti – Of course graffiti on your walls or sidewalks gives a negative impression. Most graffiti can be removed by simply power washing. It depends on the surface which it was done on and the type of paint used.
If you have any of these issues and want to get your building looking almost-new again contact the best commercial power washing in Mesa, AZ, at 877.454.6790.